Applicant must reside in Florida or North Carolina.
Currently we are looking for an energetic, friendly, experienced, customer service agent with knowledge of fish keeping, to join our team. As you know, we sell live fish, coral, and inverts, live rock, and supplies for home delivery.
Tasks for this position would include:
- Chatting though our internal system to assist and encourage potential customers, increase sales.
- Helping customers navigate the website features, setting up their accounts, placing orders.
- Walking customers through the guarantee process when necessary.
- Answering general and advanced aquarium questions, such as compatibility, water chemistry and equipment use.
- Processing guarantee claims, resolving order issues and editing customer orders.
- Effectively communicating with the other customer service agents to streamline each days events via email and phone.
Feel free to review the "FAQ"
area of our website to get an example of the most common questions and answers.
This is a "work from home" position and requires high speed internet and use of a headset as well as a quiet, dedicated work area, and the ability to focus, keep yourself on task, and complete all duties as requested, with or without direct supervision, independently and as a team.
The hours for this position are Monday through Wednesday 12 noon -9pm, Saturday 12 noon -4pm and Sunday from 12 noon -9pm.
If you are interested in this position, please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mary Reed -Customer Service Manager