Refugiums are one of the most efficient ways of filtration in saltwater aquaria today.
Not only is it a natural way to filter your display tank but it is a sanctuary for micro-organisms to flourish and reproduce.
The Macro-algae used in the refugium will utilize nitrates and phosphates from your water column.
These algae’s uses these nutrients to grow and thrive.
Eshopps R-300 Specifications:
• High quality acrylic refugium filter with unequalled value
• First Compartment is 10" x 15" to fit in-sump protein skimmers.
• 2x1" threaded inlets with prefilter bag
• Rated for tanks up to 300 gallons
• Dimensions: 36L x 16"W x 16"H