Refugiums are one of the most efficient ways of filtration in saltwater aquaria today.
Not only is it a natural way to filter your display tank but it is a sanctuary for micro-organisms to flourish and reproduce.
The Macro-algae used in the refugium will utilize nitrates and phosphates from your water column.
These algae’s uses these nutrients to grow and thrive.
Eshopps R-200 Specifications:
• High quality acrylic refugium filter with unequaled value
• First Compartment is 8.5" x 13.5" to fit in-sump protein skimmers.
* Refugium Compartment: 13.5" x 13.5"
* Return Pump Compartment: 5.5" x 13.5"
• 2x1" threaded inlets with prefilter bag
• Rated for tanks up to 225 gallons
• Dimensions: 30L x 14"W x 16"H