Eshopps Refugium R-100,
75-125g, 2nd Generation.
Refugiums are one of the most efficient ways of filtration in saltwater aquaria today.
Not only is it a natural way to filter your display tank but it is a sanctuary for micro-organisms to flourish and reproduce.
The Macro-algae used in the refugium will utilize nitrates and phosphates from your water column.
These algae’s uses these nutrients to grow and thrive.
Eshopps R-100 Specifications:
• High quality acrylic refugium filter with unequalled value
• First Compartment is 6.5" x 13" to fit in-sump protein skimmers.
• 1" threaded inlet with prefilter bag
• Rated for tanks up to 125 gallons
• Dimensions: 24L x 12"W x 16"H